Jumaat, 1 April 2011

I'm hired!!

WhaT? I am HIRED??? How could it possibly be? Anyway, thanks to Allah's miracle.. It's only that we need to have faith on His. Alhamdulillah. It's a good start from April..or something like April Fool to me because this issue has been pending for three days!!

I'll be busy planning myself to be prepared mentally & physically. All I wanna do is to score A's in all subjects, to get myself hired permanently and to get kids a.s.a.p. I can't wait to see miracles..

Allah, bless me.. Make me stick for this job for long time. I have never wanted to change so many jobs until I have the opportunity to become a lecturer.

Anyway, thank you so much Bank of Tokyo!! Wait till I come..
Bank of Tokyo - Google Image

Tiada ulasan:

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group