Selasa, 6 November 2012

Acai Berry Face Mask

Product : Acai Berry Face Mask
Price : less than RM10.00.
Specification : 1 sheet

Directions:  Apply on cleansed face for 10-15 minutes and then remove from face. Massage slightly to and absorption of the excess essence on skin. No need to rinse. Discard mask after use. Use 3 times a week for best results. 

Ingredients : Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Polyglutamic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Arginine, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Nutylene Glycol, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Portulaca Cleracea Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil.


Guardian Acai Berry Face Mask is specially formulated with rich Acai Berry extract and Lemon Essential Oil. With its anti-oxidant properties, it helps brighten and soothe dull skin leaving it soft and smooth.


http://hiddyasri.blogspot.com

http://hiddyasri.blogspot.com

http://hiddyasri.blogspot.com


The mask is quite wet when I removed the packaging. I felt very comfortable when applying on my face and had a nice fragrant smell. Undoubtedly, my skin was feeling refreshed and relaxed. I suggest that you apply cucumbers on your eyes and sleep for awhile. Although I let the mask dried itself, I found out that my skin was not producing excessive oil although the duration to let the mask on the face is about 10-15 minutes.I would say that the mask is worth it. Even though it costed me less than RM10!

Tiada ulasan:

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group