This topic is based on Adidas tips for jersey transfer print. Hope will benefit you.
- Temperature applied < 150 C (302 F).
- Print pressure and time is related to the fabric and according to the recommendation of the transfer print supplier.
- For white or light coloured transfers a silver or carbon backing is mandatory, if used on coloured fabrics.
Direct Print / Direct Flock
- Fixation temperature < 120 C (248 F).
- It has to be avoided that white and coloured fabric get in contact during fixation.
- Put the garments on a hanger during print fixation.
Don't print on top of a transfer print, direct print or bonded seams!