I am not sure whether it is true or not. At least, we have taken precautions to prevent it from happen!
Please spend 1 minute and read on... News from Gleneagles Hospital (Ampang) URGENT !!!!! from Gleneagles Hospital Limited
Seven women have died after inhaling a free perfume sample that wasmailed to them. The product was poisonous. If you receive free samples in the mail such as lotions, perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away. The government is afraid that this might be another terrorist act. They will not announce it on the news because they do not want to create panic or give the terrorists new ideas. Send this to all your friends and family members. Warmest Regards,
Gleneagles Hospital Limited
Human Resource Department
Tel: 03-4270 3474
Fax: 03-4270 3472