Isnin, 27 Februari 2012

Please Read!!

I am not sure whether it is true or not. At least, we have taken precautions to prevent it from happen!

Please spend 1 minute and  read on... News from Gleneagles Hospital (Ampang) URGENT !!!!! from Gleneagles Hospital  Limited 

Seven women have died after inhaling a  free perfume sample that wasmailed  to  them. The product was poisonous. If you receive  free samples in the mail such as lotions,  perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away. The  government is afraid that this might be another  terrorist act. They will not announce it on the  news because they do not want to create panic or  give the terrorists new ideas. Send this to all  your friends and family members. Warmest  Regards, 

Mei ling 

Gleneagles Hospital  Limited 
Human Resource Department 
Tel:  03-4270 3474 
Fax: 03-4270 3472 

Tiada ulasan:

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group