Sabtu, 18 Disember 2010

Bonus!!

Huhuhuu....separuh org bank kaya hari ni!! What an awsome!!! My family and I went to The Mines for bowling. We played 2 games for 8 persons. The bowlers are....me, hubby, sister & hubby, Eqa, Syira & lovely Dania & Damia. We had so much fun yesterday!! Cayalah!! Eqa insisted two play 3 games! Mcm larat!! Lastly, dia tumbang x larat! Kahkahkahkah..

Posing on The Mines' escalator

Guess who?
Gggrrr...I'm a top scorer..
Me & Hubby
Gaya org kalah..hehhe
Pose mesti lebih

Sis & Her Fam


Tips that I learnt:-
  • Bila jalan, mesti ambil side tepi sikit
  • Dh aim point, baling ke arah point
  • Bila baling bola, badan kene straight
  • Dh baling bola, jangan tarik balik tangan..just let go

So, banyak improvement bila main bowling kali ni. I really can't wait to bowl. Just enjoying the games!!




Tiada ulasan:

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group